Saturday, April 6, 2013

Untie the ribbons

Mornings :) 

I found myself playing in the craftroom last night so I thought I would pop in and share what Mojo and I managed to make. 

This fortnight the JustRite Friday challenge is a sketch.  
The instant I saw the sketch, Mojo stirred and I just had to play along, and so we did! 


 This is the sketch we had to work with. 



I don't know what it is that grabbed me about this sketch, but the 'just had to' moment got stuck on me. I was worried it was a little 'C&S' so I added bling highlights to the embossed damask background, used glitter paper for the flower and I adore this sentiment from the Amazing Paper Grace October kit.

I do love how beautiful this turned out, and as the challenge has only just opened, I think there may be a high chance of another play with this yet :) 

Thank you for taking the time to drop in to see me today :) 

Recipe -
Stamp(s)- Sentiment - Amazing Paper Grace October Kit
Paper(s) - White / Black / Kraft cardstock
Tools - Damask Embossing Folder, Spellbinders - Labels Twenty-Five, Twenty-Eight & Jewel Flowers and Flourishes.
 Embellishment(s) – TH Tea Stain Distress inks, Ribbon from stash, Stampin Up Brad
  
Challenges this creation is entering with the help of the Feline Playful Girls:
JustRite Friday Challenge - Sketch Fri F/N
Stampin' Royalty - Ribbon and Pearls Wed C3
The Artist Stamper - Texture OTD
- - - - -

15 Treasured comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So elegantly beautiful and I love the wonderfully true sentiment.
{I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

tilly said...

it's beautiful, I love the sketch and your take on it
Tilly

rachel said...

stunning work Leesa - really gorgeous - hope you are okay - haven't seen you around for a while! Hugs Rachel xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful and elegant card Leesa.
Gr Elly

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

GORGEOUS,
HUGS TAMARA

Teresa Kline said...

stunning card, luv the embossing!

enjoy *~*

Sandra H said...

Wow this is just so beautiful x

Nat said...

This is lovely Leesa, love the sentiment.
Natx

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Challenge this month :)

Zippy said...

So beautiful and elegant, the colours are gorgeous. Love this card xxx

Patricia Chalas said...

Beautiful and such a sweet card!!! I love the elegancy of it.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Beautiful card! Really love how you did the background!

Sheri said...

Beautiful flower and flourish! The perfect compliment to that BF stamp set! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Marge said...

GORGEOUS card and now think I NEED that damask EF too!!!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Yay! Congrats on your win, Leesa! Woo-who!!!

Post a Comment