Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mother's Day @ Inspired Stamps

Mornings all :)


Wow! The weeks are just flying by! Where does time go?
Here we again on Thursday and I have another
card to share with you all :)

This week we were asked to make a Mother's Day card!
So I decided to make one for my M-I-L.





I just love the Friendship's Flowers stamps from Inspired Stamps and sadly as we will not be seeing my Mother In Law on Mother's Day this year, this sentiment goes perfectly for the occasion!  She adores red and white so I am sure she is going to love this :)

Lined up on the
 Inspired Stamps Blog 
you will see some La La Licious creations from the Inspired Stamps Team, 
so please do pop on over for a visit! 

Thank you for stopping into see me today and sharing my Inspired Stamps creation with you!
I look forward to sharing another with you next Thursday :) 
Happy Crafting till then! 

Recipe -
Paper(s) -   White and Red Cardstock.
Tools - Dry Embossing, Spellbinders Nestabilities Fancy Tags 2
Embellishment(s) -Ribbon, TH Distress Ink (Tea Stain), DMC Embroidery Thread, Stampin Up Cabin Log Mist.
- - - - - - - - - -

2 Treasured comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Leesa, This is one stunning and Elegantly made card x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Lessa this card is stunning,
hugs Tamara

Post a Comment