Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas @ Inspired Stamps

Evening folks :)

Well we are not far out from Christmas now!
So to celebrate the festive season
are this week sharing and showcasing with you
some more Christmas Cheer!

 Ohh Christmas!  Love it!
So Mr Mojo and I had great fun with this!

 I am in LOVE with this postage stamp die!

The Elegant Dotty Alphabet Set from Inspired Stamps is great to bling up 
to add a bit of oh la la too! 

Minimal embellishments for me again this week :$ 
But the alphabet is so pretty I didn't want to take the focus away from it :) 


There really is not a lot to this card! I started with a black card base, added a layer of red and then cream and then the entire postage stamp die cut that had some ink distressing to the edges. I then cut out some individual postage squares and stamped my sentiment using black embossing powder and bling-ed up the pretty dots of the alphabet with an assortment of red and clear rhinestones. For the spare square left over, I wrapped it with ribbon, added a handmade flower with a Kaisercraft Sprakle center and popped a handmade pin in behind.

As always the team have been busy too! 
They have some very gorgeous and merry creations for you to peak at so please stop on by and share some love with them too :)  I know they would love to see you!

Thank you for stopping into see me today and sharing my Inspired Stamps creation with you!
I look forward to sharing another with you next Tuesday :) 
Happy Crafting till then! 

Recipe -
Paper(s) -   Cardstock - black, red and cream and white
Tools -Amazing Paper Grace - September kit (die cut)
Embellishment(s) -Ribbon, Kaisercraft Sparkle, Handmade flower & pin


Challenges this creation is entering with the help of the Feline Playful Girls:
Sweet Stamps - Sparkle & Bling Tues C10 E1/1
Top Tip Tuesday - Christmas Tues E1/3
Cupcake Crafts - Merry Christmas Mon
The Crazy Challenge - Christmas Time Mon E1/4
Christmas Card Challenges - Die Cuts Sun E1/1
-- - - - - - -

16 Treasured comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous the postage stamp die is fabulous and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Sonia said...

Just wonderful card dearest^_^
Every single details is perfect and so lovely^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous, I love the letter stamps.
Hugs Tamara
Hope you are fine.

Sandra H said...

It's beautiful Leesa l too would be in love with this stamp xx

Lia said...

This is stunning! The shape of stamp die is really a beauty and so usefull!!
xxx Lia

Kim. said...

This is gorgeous, love the lettering in the postage style boxes. Great embellies too.
Kim xXx

Rachael said...

Leesa, I love how beautiful this card is. Its very simple and elegant. <3 And really packs a punch! <3

May said...

Beautiful card, Love the design & stamps... Hugs May x x x

Billie A said...

OH my this is beautiful. I love the elegant look, the bling added to the letters and the whole look. Very pretty, stunning.

Elaine Stark said...

I love this card. Nice and elegant. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Berit Synnøve said...

Gorgeous card. So many beautiful details.
Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
Hugs Berit

Stef H said...

this is gorgeous! your coloring makes this pop right off the page. gor-g-us!

wishing you a blessed christmas.

hugs :)

Unknown said...

This is such an adorable and beautiful christmas card! Love the details! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

Donna said...

Fantastic Christmas card Leesa and such a fab festive design, the joy wording is beautiful and a really elegant design all round! Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love your design and how you used the bling.

Valchen said...

Really gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

Post a Comment