Thursday, November 15, 2012

Seeing Stars @ Moving Along With The Times

Mornings all! 
It is time to get excited!  
There is a new challenge at ....

This week I am the hostess with the mostess and I challenge you all to .... 
Seeing Stars!

With Christmas round the corner you can make a Christmas card, Birthday card, whatever!  I just wanna see stars! 

This week our fabulous sponsor is ... 
and I have had some fun playing with Molly fairy 4 & 5!





I have been playing alot with 'less is more' lately and the style is growing on me (I still love my shabby vintage and over embellished too! don't worry lol). With Chloe starting school this past year I have found an extra need to keep some 'little girl cards' in stock so this is one for the Chloe's party's pile!

I let Chloe pick the image and she loved Molly Fairy and I got to do some well overdue coloring practice with the Spectrum Noirs.  I added a little glitter sparkle to her wings, raided my stash of ribbon, lace and jewels and I also did the inside and used Molly fairy inside as well.  I do love how this finished (even if it there is alot of WHITE SPACE even for me) and better yet, Chloe loves it so no doubt one of her little friends will too :)

There is a fabby do prize up this week from the loveable
Stamp Fairy!
So please do link up and play along!
We would love to see you!

The MWATT girls are all seeing stars this week and have some LUSH creations to share with you so pop over and see them and share some love with them too!

Thanks for dropping in to see me today :) 
And I look forward to you playing along with us :)) 
Recipe -
Paper(s) -  Kaisercraft - Pink C/stock, Copic blending paper
Stamps - Stamp Fairy - Molly Fairy 4 & Molly Fairy 5, Stamping Up' - Sentiment
Coloring Medium - Spectrum Noir pens - Crafters Companion
Embellishment(s) -  Stash - Ribbon, bling, Kidy Klitz
Challenges this creation is entering with the help of the Feline Playful Girls:
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Stitching Real or faux Tues E1/5
Creative Craft Challenge - Bingo - bling, stars, pastels Tues E1/3
Totally Stampalicious - Bling Mon
The Ribbon Girl - Add sparkle
- - - - - -

9 Treasured comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is coloured so beautifully and the layout is so pretty. Caroline xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Cute image, I love the colours. Great card.
Tamara :)

Sonia said...

What a wonder^_^
Fabulous image, I love it^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO cute Leesa… what a sweet image and your colouring is so pretty!! Love the gorgeous border with the crystals and bow! it's a perfect LIM card! :-))
Hope your week is going well
Big Hugs
Sue xx

KandA said...

Such a cute card Leesa. That image is perfectly coloured and it's a great design xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your creation Leesa x

May said...

Gorgeous card... love that sweet image.. Great colours & design...Hugs May x x x

Lisa Jane said...

aww so sweet .. such pretty colours
Lisa x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what an adorable card, Love it and the pretty colours you have gone for. Oh My, bit of a issue on the post above, Sending you big hugsxx Hazelxox

Post a Comment