Saturday, November 10, 2012

Santa's Candy Spot Prize with Visible Image

***EDIT - 15th November 2012 -I wish to make known that I no longer guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available from the company currently trading as Visible Image. And of current date, no longer have any affiliation with them or their products.*** 
Good Mornings!

I'm sailing in quickly to see all you good folks!

Firstly, I need to give a HUGE shout out to all my new lovey followers!
Thank you so much for joining me on my crafty journey :)

Secondly,
And this is the best-est part!

It is mini spot prize time for

My love affair with Visible Image stamps has continued this week
and I would love if you all could possibly share in some of the inky fun too! 

So today's prize is another .... 
£10 voucher to spend @ Visible Image
You can get your Visible Image stamps from {here}
Check out some of the amazing creations the DT have made on the blog {here}
Or come along and chat with us on Facebook {here}
***EDIT - 15th November 2012 -I wish to make known that I no longer guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available from the company currently trading as Visible Image. And of current date, no longer have any affiliation with them or their products.***
As you know,
3 new stamp sets were release last Saturday!

So if you had your eye on any of them,
this should help you get a little closer to having
 them in your own hot little hands!

Mr Random.org  and I went for a dance and he pulled out 
the lucky number of .....
19 - Tilly Trotter
Tilly, you have 48 hours to claim your prize!  Please email me at thenavywife@y7mail.com so I can forward your prize & / or details onto Visible Image! 

While I have your attention I just have to share this with you too!
Visible Image is holding a FREE yes free (I love FREE)
DEMO DAY @
Llandudno Craft Land! 
Next Saturday!  The 17th of November!
Jot it down in your diary and if you are in the area!
Pop on down and see some yummy Visible Image goodness up close!  
Cheremane would love to see you & I guarantee she has a fun inky day planned!

***EDIT - 15th November 2012 -I wish to make known that I no longer guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available from the company currently trading as Visible Image. And of current date, no longer have any affiliation with them or their products.***
And don't forget to check back here often as
each week at random times I will be drawing a spot winner(s)! 
So if your number didn't come up today, 
fingers crossed for next time!

Thanks again for being fabulous friends and followers!
***EDIT - 15th November 2012 -I wish to make known that I no longer guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available from the company currently trading as Visible Image. And of current date, no longer have any affiliation with them or their products.*** 

5 Treasured comments:

Caroline said...

Congratulations to the winner and thanks again for the chance of winning. Have a great day. Hugs Caroline xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Congrats to winner Tilly and thanks for the chance of winning. Have a nice weekend.
With Love Tamara

rachel said...

lucky Tilly Trotter - well done Hun xxx

alethea said...

Congrats to Tilly Trotter! Enjoy your prize!! HUgsxx

Sandra H said...

Congratulations x

Post a Comment