Sunday, September 16, 2012

Animal Print @ Christmas Card Challenges

Mornings all :) 
It's that time again, time for a new challenge at 

This week the challenge is ...
 Animal Print(s)

Hmm...  I will not lie, nothing against animals but this is not one of my favorite themes to work with lol 
 So I went for the Aussie Crocodile and made some faux Crocodile skin and made a masculine tic tac holder for Dylan for Christmas.
 




I always see these pop up around Christmas time and I have wanted to make one for the past year or two so thought it was time I took a bite from the cookie and tried my hand at it.  Way easy I tell you and I will be making plenty more for some great little stocking stuffer gifts  as it was so much fun to make.  I think I could go crazy embellishing ones for the girls!

As always the girls and I would love if you played along with us at
The challenge theme is optional, the only real rule is you must create a new Christmas Holiday, winter or Hanukkah card / creation.

I look forward to seeing you there! 
Thanks for dropping in to see me today :) 
Recipe -
Paper(s) -  Kraft C/Stock, Kaisercraft
Embellishment(s) -   Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Rub On's @ Kaisercraft, Ribbon from Stash, Press Stud from sewing basket stash, Embossing Folder, Clear Embossing Powder.


Challenges this creation is entering with the help of the Feline Playful Girls:


- - - - - - 

5 Treasured comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous although I have no idea what a tic tac holder is, lol!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is brilliant .. love the crocodile skin..
Lisa x

rachel said...

gorgeous though despite you not liking the theme - fab work Leesa! xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Leesa, you have to like the theme its brilliant x

Kim. said...

Ooh Leesa this is lovely, love your crocodile skin and I totally agree what a great stocking filler.
Kim xXx

Post a Comment