Friday, May 27, 2011

Steamtasic Friday!

Will you look at that!
I am back again today, Gee I must have some time on my hands!
Lucky lucky me!

This time around I have to share with you my card for 
Day 86 Wednesday of the 365 Cards challenge.
The word for the Day is  
STEAM

I automatically think STEAM TRAIN!
So being the perfect theme for a male card I though I would combine it with a few of the mens challenges out there at the moment (and there is a few! Check out Feline Playful for a full up to date list with all current challenges!) 

My last few cards I have tried stepping out of my comfort zone! But I had to cruise back to some normality with this one and it felt good! I did leave out the ribbon though as I felt it didn't need it.  I dug out my charm box as well and found some little beauties like the clock!  And the image I snagged for free from here and the DREAM ticket sentiment is from Sentiments 4 You.  This card is going into the stash as I always seem to run low on male birthday cards. 




Thank you for dropping in on me.
Challenges this creation is entering with the help of the Feline Playful Girls:
365 Cards - Day 84 - Monday - Ruffles
Aud Sentiments - Card for a male  (1/-)
Charisma Cardz - Card for a male (1/3)
* Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Metal Embellishments - Charms x 2 - clock and leaf (1/1)
 Digistamps4Joy - Boys/Men (2/2)
Scrap-Creations - Least 3 DP's - I have used 1 for my outer large flower, 1 for the flower leaves and the 2 main ones on the card face = 4
Sparkles Forum - Something metal - Charms x 2 (1/-)  *** EDIT MADE Top 3 ***
Sugar Creek Hollow - Masculine (2/3)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

7 Treasured comments:

Audrey said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

jackiescrafts said...

This is a fab card for a man, thanks for playing along at SFC this time

JAckie x

Manuela Navarro said...

Es preciosa!!
Me encantan esos tonos, la imagen, todo!
Gracias por jugar en 365 cards

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Leesa, what a fantastic card. I love the image and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

~Vittory~ said...

Hi! Very cool card!

Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet stamps! Hope to see you again!
With best wishes,
Viktoria

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely male orientated card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

Tammy Miller said...

This card is so adorable. Wonderful embellish and I love how you colored the image. Thank you so much for entering this in our latest challenge at The Aud Sentiments! I hope to see you again for our next challenge! Tammy

Post a Comment