Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Maggie's Crafts Blog Candy

Well I find it hard to say this but I did not complete any projects today, OMG!  I know I must be feeling sick or coming down with something! Lol
Nevertheless I did have a productive day! I finally got my package from Paper Wishes today and instead of assembling cards and pieces I was busy trying out all my new templates! Oh it was fun and I am building up a good stash of flowers and butterflies (one can never have enough of either).

I even found some time to perusal the www. and I stumbled (as one does) across this lovely little site called Maggie’s Crafts and she has some stunning cards, and her work is beautiful.
She is also holding a Blog Candy and it’s a great little stash of prizes, well worth popping your little eyes over to have a peak at.  I will even make it supper doper easy for you and all you have to do it click here and it will lead you straight there! And YES it is open to international bloggers as well! Now you can’t get any cooler or better than that!

So why are you still here? Go! GO NOW!  I hope you all have a wonderful evening as we pass through Hump Day (2 more closer to the Fankful Friday).

Fair seas and following winds,
The Navy Wife

2 Treasured comments:

Annie said...

wow those bird houses are gorgeous - congrats on DT position. It will be fun I'm sure.
thank you so much for fancy folding with us this week at Bah! Humbug! Hope we will see you again when our new challenge begins on Friday.
Ann xxx

Irene said...

What fabulous bird houses, they are stunning and so gorgeous. I love evedry sing detail.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!
irene
xxxx

Post a Comment